Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mixed Media Entry

About a month ago I joined a facebook group to learn about Mixed Media Art.  The group is 'Limor1278 Mixed Media Art Group'.  Each month there is a challenge contest.  This month's contest is sponsored by Faber Castell Design Memory Craft.  The challenge is to create a tag or journal page with the theme SUNSETS/SKYES - Anything to do with a sunset or a sky and use at least one Faber Castell Design Memory Craft product.  So my choice of product was Gelatos-Mix and Match since I didn't own any.  I enabled myself LOL!
Since I'm on the East coast I see sunrises over the water so that is what I created.  All of the blues and the yellows of the Gelatos were used as well as some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and a few sparkles with Stickles.  This is the second page of my new Art Journal and I really enjoyed getting my hands dirty today.  The page has been in my head for several days so it turned out almost like my mental picture.  Here is the photo:
 
You can visit the Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/405073446194833/ or Limor's blog at http://chicscrapbookdesigns.blogspot.ca/
 
 
Thanks for joining me today and wish me luck.


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! If this is what you create in your head I need to get into your head!!! This is beautiful!!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, Thank you so much for your comment!

      Brenda

      Delete